Use Infrared Therapy to Relax and Boost your Wellness Routine!
- Boost Metabolism, Aid Weight Loss Programs
- Support Detoxification
- Repair Muscles Faster
- Productive Stress-Relief and Relaxation
- Rejuvenate Skin
- Improve Sleep Quality
- Strengthen Immunity
What is Infrared?
◦ Infrared light is a type of radiant energy that is invisible to the human eyes, but we can feel it as heat. All objects in the universe emit some level of IR radiation but two of the most obvious sources are the sun and fire.
◦ Near- Similar penetration as Red-Light Therapy (skin’s surface) One big difference is you can see Red-Light, you cannot see near infrared. Benefits are the similar. Increased collagen production/anti-aging, wound healing, acne, eczema, psoriasis, and pain relief.
◦ Mid- Penetrates to the soft tissues. Increases circulation, injury prevention, decreasing pain, faster healing, decreased inflammation, stimulates weight loss.
◦ Far- Penetrates deep into the cells. Heats you up on a cellular level allowing optimal detox and energy into the cells. Blood pressure reduction. Long term- reduces our toxic load and allows our bodies systems to function at their peak to improve overall health and prevent disease.
What are the Biggest Differences Between Red Light Therapy and Infrared Therapy?
Red Light can be seen by our eyes, Infrared cannot be seen by our eyes. Red Light Therapy is between 600-700nm. Infrared is 700+ meaning it penetrates deeper into the body providing more benefits.
How long should I go? And what temperature?
We recommend using the program guide, this was specifically designed by research to be the optimal time, temperature, and type of Infrared to achieve the desired results.
Sessions generally range from 15-45 minutes, and from 120 to 160 F Some clients like to switch up their programs!
The Cocoon and Infrared Sauna have program selections.
Infrared Therapy Options at $5 Tan
We have a new Sunlighten Infrared Sauna at the Eden Prairie location and Infrared Cocoon Pods at Coon Rapids, West St Paul, Eagan 2, and coming soon to Shakopee.